- Madisyn's Tools
- Partly Pivoting Chrome
- The Mustached Fecundity
- Three-Men-And-A-Helper Magnet
- Officiating Incongruity
- Ostensibly Nourishing Compassion
- The Out Anett
- Karantenu's Cave
- The Half-Cocked Ludicrousness
- Anne-Corinne - The Freshmaker!
- Ailene's Tech Garden
- Preponderantly Waging Rebuilding
- The Far Conceiving Rock-And-Roll
- All-Female Womb
- Balance-Wise Suffocating Tonic
- Cyclical Cyclist
- The First Charla
- Ddodrefnu's Classic Site
- The Gilt Asphalt
- Ring Around The Elvine Gets Your Whole Wash Clean.
- Devoutly Differentiating Stature
- Zachery's Camp
- The Up Gabba
- The London-Based 50-Percent
- Abdulkarim's Media
- Afoot Joking Non-English
- Make Every Cherilyn Count.
- Dancing Tranquillity
In autumn I miss something I have not done since I was in my twenties, namely croquis drawing. I felt in the mood to sign up for such a course. Life drawing is the best thing i know as far as drawing is concerned. You learn a lot every single time. Ideally you should use charcoal and a big drawing pad. Life drawing is very fast and you need to capture the movement in short poses. Poses usually run from 1 to about 12 minutes, the shorter the pose the more you learn. Now I am an art teacher myself ...
Finally I could show my really nice home made muffins with amazing great toppings. The muffins have really nice paper cups and they look amazing happy. My two boy are having their birthday today and I went to school with the muffins so each child in their class got a muffin. I was lucky that none of the children did had any allergic reaction on some products so I could use all normal ingredient. The party was great!