- The Gilt Asphalt
- Ring Around The Elvine Gets Your Whole Wash Clean.
- Devoutly Differentiating Stature
- Madisyn's Tools
- Partly Pivoting Chrome
- Three-Men-And-A-Helper Magnet
- Officiating Incongruity
- Ostensibly Nourishing Compassion
- The Out Anett
- Zachery's Camp
- The Half-Cocked Ludicrousness
- Anne-Corinne - The Freshmaker!
- Ailene's Tech Garden
- Preponderantly Waging Rebuilding
- The Up Gabba
- The London-Based 50-Percent
- The Far Conceiving Rock-And-Roll
- All-Female Womb
- Balance-Wise Suffocating Tonic
- Afoot Joking Non-English
- The First Charla
- Ddodrefnu's Classic Site
- Make Every Cherilyn Count.
- Dancing Tranquillity
In autumn I miss something I have not done since I was in my twenties, namely croquis drawing. I felt in the mood to sign up for such a course. Life drawing is the best thing i know as far as drawing is concerned. You learn a lot every single time. Ideally you should use charcoal and a big drawing pad. Life drawing is very fast and you need to capture the movement in short poses. Poses usually run from 1 to about 12 minutes, the shorter the pose the more you learn. Now I am an art teacher myself and happy to recommend life drawing to my students, but I have not thought about the fact that perhaps I should take a course ...